You can book appointments online. To use our online booking you must first Register for Online Services.
- Click here to open Patient Access and book an appointment online, or
- Telephone 023 9248 2124 or make an appointment in person at Reception
- Please cancel your appointment if you are unable to attend.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Please make a separate appointment for each member of the family attending
Our aim is to book an appointment for you to see a doctor or nurse practitioner on the day you want to be seen. We will do our very best to book you with the doctor of your choice but this may not always be possible.
Reception staff are now able to offer patients pre-bookable appointments one month in advance. We ask that our patients take a flexible approach to booking in advance as we cannot guarantee that the doctor of your choice will be available or have a free appointment on the day you request.
If you experience difficulty making an appointment, please explain the problem to the receptionists and they will do their very best to help you.
In addition to our routine booked appointments we also have the Same Day Clinic which runs daily Monday to Friday. From 8.20am to 12.30pm there are booked time slots available. Between 12.30pm and 6.30pm you will be triaged by telephone as to the nature of the emergency. Please refer to the Same Day Clinic page for further details.
Surgery Times/Extended Hours
Our surgery is open from Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 6.30 pm.
We also offer appointments at 7.30 and 7.45 am each weekday morning and between 5.30 and 6.45pm Monday to Thursday where possible.